Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
223 calories, 10.7 g total fat (1.5 g saturated fat), 0 mg cholesterol, 10 mg sodium, 31.4 g total carbohydrate, 1.7 g protein
3 medium sweet potatoes
3 Tbsp. olive oil
Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Scrub sweet potatoes (or peel if you prefer) and cut into wedges.
- Place sweet potatoes in a bowl and add olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Toss until wedges are well coated.
- Place on a baking sheet in a single layer. Roast for 40-45 minutes, turning them halfway through cooking time.