Enjoy Peace of Mind When Traveling
Whether you’re heading off to Italy or Peru or Zambia, it’s a good idea to consider international travel health insurance. Healthcare can be unpredictable internationally, and international travel health insurance provides 24/7 global medical assistance for chronic conditions, routine health and wellness, urgent and emergency care (including emergency evacuations), and more.
This type of insurance provides peace of mind when you’re:
- Taking a trip. Going for a week or several months? You’ll enjoy yourself more knowing your medical needs are covered. This is especially important if you have existing health problems.
- Studying abroad. If you or your child is going to be in a foreign country for education, you’ll want to be covered for any expected and unexpected medical care, including routine doctor visits, illnesses, and accidents.
- Living abroad. Whether you are a U.S. citizen living in a foreign country or a foreign national living in the United States, international travel insurance will help you access the care you need.
Make it easy with GeoBlue
Not all international travel health insurance plans are created equal. That’s why Blue Cross has teamed up with GeoBlueSM* to offer high-quality plans for individuals and groups. You can take advantage of these features:
- Access to an elite network of English-speaking doctors and facilities across the globe
- The ability to make appointments right from your mobile device
- Cashless appointments, as network doctors and hospitals bill GeoBlue directly
This information is only a summary of benefits provided by the plan. It is not a contract. Other expectations, reductions, limitations may also apply to your benefits. For details about coverage, please contact GeoBlue.
To get an affordable quote, please click on the plan below that best meets your needs.
- For one international trip of up to six months: GeoBlue Voyager
- For multiple international trips in a 12-month period: GeoBlue Trekker
- For U.S. expatriates living abroad or foreign nationals living in the United States: GeoBlue Xplorer
- For studying abroad: GeoBlue Navigator
Get a GeoBlue plan today
Learn more about GeoBlue plans, including the advantages, benefits, and pricing.
*GeoBlue is the trade name for the international health insurance programs of Worldwide Insurance Services, an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.Coverage is provided under insurance policies underwritten by 4 Ever Life Insurance Company, Oakbrook Terrace, IL. Made available in cooperation with BCBSRI. GeoBlue does not provide BCBSRI products and is solely responsible for the products listed.