Get the Most From Your Doctor’s Visit
Heading to your primary care provider? Make sure you have everything you need—when arriving and leaving. You can download a form to take with you.
What to bring
- Your questions and concerns
- A list of any medicines or vitamins you're taking, including the dosage
- Names and contact information of any doctors you've seen since your last appointment
- Results of any medical tests that you’ve had since your last appointment
- A family member or friend to take notes, if necessary
What to bring home
- Answers to all of your questions
- Directions about what you’re supposed to do, if anything, before your next visit
- Resources for more information about new and existing conditions
- Test results, if available
- Specific directions for taking any medicines prescribed
Get more from your plan, too
Eligible for Medicare + Medicaid? Now there’s a plan for you: BlueRI for Duals (HMO D-SNP). You’ll enjoy more extras, more convenience, and more care. See the benefits.