Member-Only Discounts on Healthy Living
Want to try online fitness classes? Buy a fitness tracker? Get some new sneakers?
With Blue365®, you get great discounts on all of those and much more—all at no extra cost through your BCBSRI plan. With your BCBSRI member ID card in hand, you’ll be ready to shop in just a few minutes. Sign up now.
Discounts from well-known brands
Every week, Blue365 will email you a special deal—or you can shop anytime at blue365deals.com/bcbsri. You’ll find discounts on more than 45 top national retailers, including the deals below.
- Burnalong® – Save 68% off personalized online health and wellness classes
- Livekick® – 30% off virtual live at-home yoga, fitness, and meditation classes
- Fitness Your Way by Tivity® – $29/month and a one-time $29 enrollment fee for access to a gym network with 10,000+ locations nationwide, giving you the freedom to “hop” to different gyms
- Fitbit®– 20% discount off Fitbit trackers and smartwatches, with free shipping
- Nutrisystem®– 40% off certain nutrition products and services
- Jenny Craig® – $120 food discount
Apparel & Footwear
- Sketchers® Direct – 30% off select men’s and women’s styles plus free shipping
- Reebok® – 20% off products at reebok.com
Hearing & Vision
- American Hearing Benefits® – Up to 60% savings on hearing aids
- ContactsDirect® – Save on contacts plus free express air shipping
Home & Family
- Philips Avent®– 20% off Avent products for new moms and babies
- Petmate® – Save 15% on pet supply orders over $49 plus free shipping
- eMindful® – 25% off any mindfulness-based course
- Beauty Store Depot®– 25% off hair, beauty, and skincare products
- Hotels.com® – An additional 10% off existing deals
- Fairmont Hotels & Resorts®– 20% off room rate
© 2000‐2021 Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association (BCBSA) – All Rights Reserved. The Blue365 program is made available by BCBSRI in conjunction with the BCBSA. The BCBSA is an association of independent, locally operated Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans. Blue365® offers access to savings on items that members may purchase directly from independent vendors, which are different from items that are covered under the policies with BCBSRI, its contracts with Medicare, or any other applicable federal healthcare program. The products and services described herein are neither offered nor guaranteed under BCBSRI’s contract with the Medicare program. In addition, they are not subject to the Medicare appeals process. Any disputes regarding these products and services may be subject to BCBSRI’s grievance process. BCBSA may receive payments from Blue365 vendors. Neither BCBSA nor BCBSRI recommends, endorses, warrants, or guarantees any specific vendor, product, or service available under or through the Blue365 Program.